While the Privacy Act uses a variety of terms to refer to the personal information and consumer-credit related information, we refer to such information as 'personal information'.
When you engage Company to provide you with any goods or services or communicate with Company through email, by telephone, in writing, or use any of Company's other services, including Company's websites, you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
- The purpose for collecting your personal information
Company collects personal information, such as:
- identity particulars such as; your name, sex, address, date of birth, telephone number, occupation, and drivers licence number;
- your bank account details and credit card information;
- financial information;
- email, user ID's and passwords;
- any goods, services or credit provided to you;
- records of your communications with Company;
- court proceedings information, personal insolvency information and credit-related publicly available information;
- personal website usage information.
Company will generally collect and use your personal information for the primary purpose of:
- Company's general business operations;
- providing you with Company's goods and services and entering into transactions with you;
- providing you with credit under any application by you for commercial credit;
- assessing an application by you for commercial credit, or an entity associated with you, with credit;
- for administrative purposes in relation to the ongoing management of your credit arrangement.
- to assist you to avoid defaulting on your credit-related obligations;
- communicating with you;
- responding to your enquiries about our goods and services;
- meeting Company's legal and regulatory requirements;
- conducting, improving and developing a business relationship with you;
- marketing (such as providing individuals with information about our products and promotional notices and offers); and
- improving Company's website.
Where you apply for a particular product or service through this web site the application form may contain special consents concerning the use of your information. If you give this consent, which will usually be required before the application can proceed, we may use your information as you have permitted and also for the above purposes.