Tips and Tricks for Sizing
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm)
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to determine your ring size
* Be sure to measure your fingers at the end of the day when they're at their largest. Cold weather will shrink your fingers so try avoid measuring when cold